Accent Pro Images have been involved in and taking images of Property for more than 20 years for several large Estate and Construction companies in holiday Villas/Resorts, individual sellers own portfolios, and preparatory images for some Architects’ portfolios.
Initially we were commissioned in southern Spain to effect images of their Villas for a large holiday Apartment company based in the the UK. From there we progressed to other Estate Agents in the Andalucia area of Costa Del Sol. Many in Marbella, others in Sotogrande Gibraltar and Malaga Provinces.
The light factor in Spain enabled us to produce some outstanding work enabling our Clients that something extra in their images. We found we could create a similar ambience in the UK and Canada. Spain is not the only Country we have operated in of course. Scotland, Canada, Russia as well as the UK. are all part of our Portfolio.
Most of our work was produced with Fuji Velvia film on our favourite Medium Format Cameras. These were then scanned to an extremely high resolution producing files of 100mb plus. The results as you can see on this website can be stunning. Film is still King in the Property Photography business!
lt cannot be beaten on sheer quality and dignity. Digital is a wonderful medium but yet again to obtain the same results film offers is difficult to emulate. We use both film or digital as our Customers demand. For digital we use Nikon and their superbly sharp lenses together with Zeiss Planar lenses producing wonderful German quality still unbeaten in their field.
So why and how are we so different from other Property
Quite simply we apply several all important effects to our images (Al Gusto).
We have never produced the static,bland almost clinical over sharpened over s- t- r- e- t- c -e- d and distorted images obtained with super wide lenses that have obviously been unsuccessfully upright corrected by other property photographers. These effects are still used by many leaving them well behind in the artistic stakes.
We add 3 ingredients to our images : EFFECT – ARTISTRY – DRAMA obtained in several high tech commercial Software’s. The scanned film images are particularly prone to adding a wonderful subtlety to their overall projection.
We loved applying the drama in an image with comparison proofs to Clients who had not then experienced our artistic abilities. They always accepted our applications as it gives their property images a greater edge over their competitors by creating impact and company identity.
- Professional dedication to our Customer’s requirements
- Professional lighting equipment, service and computer software
- FTP download or DVD
- We cover all of England, Scotland, Southern Spain including Canary Islands
- Travel costs subject to negotiation
- Charges are based on time and not the value of the property
We have often been copied of course but never equalled..our attention to detail is applied to all our Clients’ images together with premium service and most of all a caring attitude to producing the very best.
Do enjoy browsing our website images and then decide what we may be able to do for you. We are happy to quote for any commission be it digital or scanned film…the only difference is the price…the attention remains the same.
Files are usually 100mb using cameras with a minimum of 36mpx.
We do not publish a price list. The reason being each and every Client has different needs, image quantities/qualities and budgets . We are more than happy to quote on a bespoke basis which is always more accurate.
We cover photography/marketing services for Estate Agents, Developers, Architects, Interior Designers. Brochure preparation. Personal Landscapes. Printers & Publishers.
Essential tips in preparation for your property photography
- Mow the lawn,rake and trim bushes and shrubs
- Exclude all vehicles in the driveway
- Remove the clutter of hoses, wheelie bins, tools etc
- Check over outdoor lighting with fresh bulbs
- Remove any personal decorations
- Sweep driveway
- Put away toys, clothing, dishes cloths and towels etc
- Hide personal photographs
- Pet beds, cloths,towels, cleaning materials, water /food bowls
- Turn on all lights and open curtains/blinds
- Empty kitchen sink and dished put away
- Remove fridge magnets and clear tops
- Make all beds with fresh linens
- Toilet seats down and cleaned
- Villa Plus (Costa Del Sol region) – Villas and Apartments, UK based in Luton & Nueva Andalucia
- Holmes Sotogrande, Andalucia
- Apple Orchard Lakes, Winkleigh, Devon
- The Original Chair Company, Perth, Scotland
- Kingsley Plastics Ltd, Winkleigh, Devon
- Treasure Tree Ltd, Okehampton, Devon
Our photography has covered Retailers, Hotels,Pubs, Clubs, Condominiums, Casinos, Kitchen mfrs,Resorts, Villas, Mansions, Castles, Stadiums, Estate Agents offices, Interior Designers, Individual Property owners, Department Stores, Shops, Museums, Aquariums, the list is endless…yet I could go on forever…please get in touch to discuss how I can capture it to its best potential.